ArchiveCategory Archives for "10 Things To Consider When Traveling With Your Dog"
10 Things To Consider When Traveling With Your Dog
1. Make sure your dog is safely secured in the back of the car.
2. Make sure you are equipped with a pet first aid kit.
3. Be sure to take your own dog food and a supply of water with a bowl.
4. Take extra water in case of a breakdown or traffic delays especially in hot weather.
5. Be sure the windows in the back are open enough to allow fresh air into the car
6. Take a chew, or his favorite toy to give him an something to do as well as comfort him on the journey
7. Make sure he has a comfortable place to lie down in the back, a cushion and blanket for example.
8. Stop regularly for toilet breaks and leg-stretching.
9. Give your dog a good, long walk before putting him into the car.
10. Don’t forget the leash!